Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween / 6-7week pictures

When I was pregnant, I bought Owen a costume at the Carter's outlet.  So glad I did!  I remember buying a 3 month size, and my mom saying, "he'll be swimming in it!"  Well, Halloween came about, I thought, "Gee, I hope he'll fit in it!" 

He did!  Owen's costume fit perfectly (a week before Halloween)!  We went to the firehouse's (the one that my dad is a member of) Halloween party. What a great way to show off his costume!  We had so much fun!  There were kids of all ages, and of all costumes.  They had a Hunted House for all ages, and games, too!  We went trick-or-treating there, too!  We walked down the halls of the firehouse.  There were members in the doorways of the offices in their office chairs, handing out candy :-)  What a great idea!!!  We had a blast!  Nonna, Grandpa Paul, Aunt Jess, Uncle Frank (and kids), Aunt Amanda and Uncle Bryan (with kids) were there...what a great family event!  So laid back, and so much fun!!!  I am taking notes for our other family events....LOL!  Here are some pictures of our Halloween event....some from home, and some from the firehouse :-)

Our little Penguin :-) (6 weeks)


Owen at his cutest, yet <3 (6 weeks)


Frankie and Anthony (Jessica and Frank's (Owen's cousins)) were Thomas The Train Sr and Jr..LOL




Aunt Amanda and Uncle Bryan (with Bryan Paul, Madyson and Jamyson) dressed as a Peter Pan theme.  This was Bryan Paul's (Peter Pan) idea.  Bryan (my brother) was Captain Hook, Amanda (My SIL) was Wendy, Bryan Paul was Peter Pan, Mady was Tinker Bell and Jamyson was the crocodile.  The dictation of everyone's roles' were said by Bryan Paul....what an organized, smart boy!!!

Every time we get the "triplets" together, we HAVE to take pictures!  Here they are in their costumes sleeping in there matching (sort-of) strollers/carseats (6 weeks old)


 Above is Owen's first time in the Bumbo. I know that there are some who are contraversal about this, but we think it helps with his head formation and neck function.  It actually has been recommended by Physical Therapists in the area for that exact reason. (6 weeks old)

Below is a picture of Grandma (Dave's mom...who gave him these ultra comfy lined overalls) holding Owen.  I have learned that grandparents mean the world to grandchildren, and I have vowed to assure that Owen (and any new Weiss's) know and love their grandparents.  I have neglected to have the camera on hand for Nonna's (My mom) visits....my apologies....but Owen will know both well, because they both will be alternating babysitting on Thursdays form 12:30 - 4:30 while I am at work. And we are soooooo greatfull!!!  (6 weeks old)
 Below is a picture of Michelle holding Owen.  Michelle is Andrew's (my cousin) fiance.  She volunteered to babysit.  I had to keep reminding her that Owen was having a good day :-)  Here he is in his night-time gear.  He sleeps in a sippered onesie (thanks to Nonna for all the extras) and a sleep sack (with an undershirt onesie)....sooo comfy!!!
(6 weeks old)
 Another picture of Owen is below.  I know he hates the Bumbo right now, but, boy!!!  He looks cute in it!!!!!! (6 weeks old)
 Can you believe that Owen is here watching Nascar with Dave!?!?  It was soooo cute!  We say that Owen is "just chillin"
 Now here Owen is.  Ultra Special!!!  He is on his very heavy, very warm blanket made by Aunt Sara (Dave's sister) and in the outfit that Aunt Jess (my sister) gave Owen.  He was so cute, and sooo comfy!!!  YAY! (7 weeks)

So there you go!  Owen!  I cannot wait until his Dr appointment to see where our late-night feedings have gotten us!  PS....he is in 6 moth clothes now...Ahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment